Friday, December 23, 2005

Balls

I swear I didn't want to do it. But it had to be done.

He'll be better for it...right? Honestly, all that testosterone was getting on my last nerve. And that tail was flicking a little too high...Like he really was the king around here. Sleeping wherever he wanted...bursting through doors like a superhero...Taking affection whenever he wanted to...

Poor thing...I tried to be strong...This morning at 6:30 am ...I pushed him head first into his kitty carrier and left with the twins before sunlight. Did I ever tell you that I'm the queen of free ish? I was fully prepared to spend $100...but through a little investigation...I discovered that the ASPCA in NYC did it for free...all you had to do was show up early and be one of the 22 lucky individuals. I drove to the Bronx..with him crying all the way...As I passed the build-up of traffic leading into Mann...I was laughing my fool head off as I thought to myself:

Dammit...I'm soooo glad I moved out of the city. I ain't playing with NYC...I takes no trains or buses...haven't since 3/02(BALLS). I learned my lesson on 9/11...Don't be beholding to nobody's mass transit...Hell naw...your ass'll get stuck somewhere...not me...and man dude was on point...Toussaint gave it to Bloomberg(BIG BALLS)...served it up nice too! Gotta love the slogan: "We Move NY! Respect Us! Gangsta! And of course Toussiant's pronunciation of the word "thug" or "tug" LOL...Did I watch all of the damn press conferences? Damn I did...and them niggas think they slick...bringing up the pension issue...want somebody to work until they in they grave!...and they know they only getting involved because the state's contracts are coming up and they think they can twist those contracts if the MTA did it...and who is the MTA anyway but government officials...People up here thinking the MTA is separate from the government...The MTA is only a board of members appointed by the Bloomberg and Pataki(SNEAKY BALLS)...That's why they got involved...Pataki is speaking differently too...I think Pataki might be running for some higher office after Hillary runs the country for 8 years...Speaking of Republicans....oooh I know that chick Pirro(NO BALLS) is maaaad...I never liked the chick anyway when she was running ish up here in Westchester....she knew she couldn't win against Hillary....

As I froze my ass off in the cold...#18 on the line...I fellowshiped with my fellow pet owners...Man... folks had the friendliest dogs in the world (I hate dogs)...before they went in the van....

The doors swung open and the first dog was handed out...He looked happy to see his owner...then we were yelling at his owner that the poor thing was still drowsy...so he picked him up and carried him.....

The next dog was handed out and immediately tried to take his owners head off...GASP...all of us got nervous...this little mutt really kept trying to bite his owner...I began to get scared when a cat was handed out looking like it had seen the new movie "WOLF CREEK" ( I saw the bootleg)...another dog...more drama...BITING AND SNARLING...I'm like "Damn I gave them a sweet kitty...and I'ma get back CUJO!" I was next so I grabbed Tyrone and drove home...

When he got home...he ran around the house for a while...real nervous acting like he had been through hell...Mommy said "They ain't give him no pain killers?"

"No...and uh Ma?"

"yeah?"

"Remember you said that they just clip a little tube on the inside of his things?...Well they did more that that....They cut the balls OFF!"

"OFF?"

"OFF!"

"Damn..that poor cat...Crush up a codeine and put it on his tongue"

"Ma, I ain't drugging the cat"

"I'm just saying...he gotta be in pain..."

I kept watching Tyrone...I felt so much better when he began to meow...

Then I used the bathroom...he jumped on me for a kiss...and I knew my baby would be ok...

He still loves me even if I cut his balls off....

And it goes somewhat with the tag I received from Sonya Red:

Post the 5th line of your 23rd post:

And the article says he had more than one cat. What the hell a man living alone need more than one cat for?

the post was "Cat Shoots Owner"...How's that for ironic?....

but until Zeezy completes his tag...I aint tagging no one else

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker