Monday, December 05, 2005

Blogging While Intoxicated/NEW RADIO BLOG

I want to thank you all for the love yall showed my crazy cat Tyrone.

He really showed his ass didn't he? Told all my bizness...BUT HE KNOW HE AINT GOING NOWHERE!!! LOL Actually he started to sing Jennifer Holiday's "And I Am Telling You".......ok I sang it and just forced him to act out the song...

But this brings me to another topic...I just want to know...

How many of yall blog after a sippy sip? Do you relax in front of a computer with a cold one?

I will admit...I tend to do this...I don't get blasted...but when I'm in a creative mood...a nice mixed drink and some cool grooves stimulate the process. The sad part is...as I grow older...all it takes is one "Sex in the Shower" to get take me flying...So my cousin S suggested that it may be time to give up Henny, and Voddy, and Rummy...and switch to wine. I don't like wine...I faked it with "Wade in the Water"...but I have never liked the aftertaste of wine...

However as evidenced by the last 2 instances of BWI..I may be making the switch soon.

Kivikivikivi (DJ Scratch)

In continuance with the "Honey" theme...

We have been dancing together for 4 years now....That covers a long disco history LOL...

Here's a cd I made covering some of our greatest hits....

"Just Us" was the song playing the night we met....The DJ played the extended version twice after seeing us on the dance floor...Actually...we were like one of two or three couples...I think...jeez...I don't remember LOL

But anyway...while you listen to these songs...think about grooving to each one with the greatest dance partner you have ever had...where there's no holds barred...and you can be Beyonce, Janet, J-Lo, Mariah...and your partner picks up each step in sync...the music blasting...hundreds of people around...but there's only you and he on the dance floor....If the song says "Bend over to the front and touch your toes"... well then you are bending like Dominique Dawes at the Olympics....reggae like a belly dancer...house dancing like those fools in the circle with the towel in the back pocket (I was one of them lol) ....if you know how all of this feels....then you might understand a little of how it feels to dance with him... (I'm such a damn clubhead)

Anyway...I talk too much...This here's the first installment...I'm sure there's more to come...I haven't really touched the hip-hop or the reggae/soca...or even the current stuff...watch out now!

And I'm still working on my website...but I'm such a newbie...If any of yall who read me can give me tips on a free design..I do have some designing blogging buddies (wink wink at Prodigal Sun...Yall have to check out his work here and the movie too) so if yall could help a sister out....I would greatly appreciate it...and it would make it easier for yall to order some music LOL

D and J's GROOVE vol 1


There some new shit going down...Look over to your left and you will see the radio blog...

DJ Diva stay learning new shit!!!!!!!



YOU WANT A COPY? HOLLA AT YA GIRL!!!!( i have about 8 ready)

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker