Tuesday, November 15, 2005

20 bits on the Vibe awards 05....

We join our 20 Bits Already in Progress


2. Terrance Howard is foine!



3. I guess Ciara ain't winning nothing tonight....







4. How much bling is Pharell working with...I guess he invested in Diamonds..

5. Keyshia Cole done worked out her hair problems...She musta got a new stylist...

6. How boring...

7. Why did I bother watching this? I don't ever buy the magazine...

8. How funny that I did a Best of Mary CD right when she gets a Lifetime achievement award...Yall some lucky listeners LOL

9. I wore that Equestrian/Riding Outfit Mary J Blige had on back in the eighties...Those were about 70 bucks..and the sides of the pants were stiff...remember...LOL ...girlfriend had the hat on too...her husband looked like he should have been holding the reins to her

10. Kiki/Kimora Lee really needs to stop it...She does look like Puffy's momma now...

11. Young Jeezy acceptin the award for?....who was the chick in the white with the fur muff and gold tooth...That award was certainly for the hood..

12. Rhianna's forehead is humugioneous

13. Chris Brown's performance was hands down the F-ING best part of the show...The way I dropped it on that song? I loved the Nikes...the way he got crunk...MILK AND F-ING COOOOKIES... Then little Juelz Santana? DIP SET DIP SET (sorry that's the Harlem in me)...boy...I'm sweatin...that was awesome LOL...

14. I now want a pop off between Omarion and Chris Brown...screw Ursher...MILK AND COOKIES!!!!!!




15. I Love me some TI in black velvet...so Ann Rice...Vampire Lestat-ish

16. I have a new respect for Paul Wall after his performance...that shit with Mike Jones was actually hot...and I hate swisha LOL

17. Why did one of those Black Eye Peas boys come out in one of the booty sweatsuits the hispanic girls in my neighborhood favor? Ok what I mean by Booty sweatsuit is you have some kind of writing in script saying "Luscious" or "Angel" across your butt...His was a kind of pink mauve? I don't care if you are bisexual...i can't take that type of cross dressing LMAO.....

18. I kept hoping the man with the flag jumping around would catch Damian Marley with one of his swings LMAO...that man got paid to jump around and wave the Jamaican Flag...me wan dat job mahn....Smoke a spliff and wave de flag mahn....Good Times..Jamaica Jamaica

19. I'm getting sick of Mariah again (gasp)(I actually said that out loud?)

20. I like Georgia...LOL...I'm still undecided about Ludacris...the Confederate flag suit??? I'm still working that one out...maybe u ATL'ers can help me.....


What did I miss?


Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker