Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Didn't Quite Make It.../PICS

I tried yall....I really did...but I couldn't do the Afro...LMAO


So I went for the Jackie Brown look.....I do like the look though...I plan to keep it for awhile...



The photographer can never get someone who knows how to work the camera....but onto the other costumes:

We had a Cat, Frankenstein, Postal Worker, Diana Ross, Pam Grier (so you can see why I didn't announce my get-up), Green Lantern


Dude's T-shirt read "This Is My Fucking Halloween Costume" Loved It.

We also had a Pirate from Barbados...and a Cowboy...and an Angel/Devil...




Everybody danced...even me...it was a lot of fun...



That was Frankenstein in the green shirt...singing the lead...

Anybody gonna join me at 20/20?

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker