Friday, October 21, 2005

HOUSE It Out!/ Karaoke pics






I came home tonight with House music on my mind....So I threw together a little somesing for yall to rock to at work on your happy Friday

Check out HOUSE ...with a little tribute at the end to my mentor: DJ the DJ...Darryl James

Remember it's just a taste...DJ Diva believes in licks! LOL

Holla if you hear me on Carl Bean and Candi!!!!

Grayse's meme will be posted this weekend...cause I know noneyall really care about my Sevens....well maybe you do Grayse since you tagged me...LOL

Below you will find pics of me at 20/20 tonight...I had a ball...

I sang "What You Won't Do For Love" by Bobby Caldwell....I miss my duet partner C....We always did it together...and were so into it...people thought we were dating....but nah...she's really my cousin...and my best friend LOL


Here I'm singing...and looking at the DJ like he's retarded...Dude turn the bass down...Just kidding...DJ Oz was cracking jokes...

But Ellis and I had a great time until his stalker showed up...and got mad...then friendly....Boy...women can be a trip!











Feel Free to provide your own commentary LOL (but only if u have some sense LOL)

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker