Tuesday, October 18, 2005

SEX


a throwback to my blackpanet days LOL


Yes...DJ Diva finally has a radio blog...

I am so f-ing proud of myself right now....

First of all let me tell you that I have morphed into a computer expert. Been fixing crashed computers, upgrading windows software, and tutoring in Microsoft Office.

I am the Hood's Help Desk for my block!

So in my journey to fix these damn computers...I decided to do some work on myself. I knew I needed a website...but honestly I didn't want to pay for it. I sat back and admired and envied my main man EJ Flavors...

Well Now I have a site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ DIVA

Click in and listen to my newest creation

Sex-Harlem style!

just click on the first song and try not to touch yourself when you're at work...LOL

(the actual website should be up by this weekend with ways to contact me for your own mixtapes...for now just enjoy the radio blog)

And for all of yall requesting this radio blog...u better leave a comment...shit...even if you didn't request it.... leave a comment...I need to know how it's working...and if you like the songs ;)

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker