Sunday, October 23, 2005

Doing Seven

If you haven't been reading me this weekend...I'm glad...I had a little rant posted...but I removed it...Sorry...But to the 2 folks that posted a reply? Thanks!...

Grayse tagged us...and Sway did hers...so here's mine...

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Obtain a PhD in English (35) and a law degree (45). Also at least start medical school after law school.(55)

2. Finally use my father's last name: Perez de Portorreal . (You see why it was problem?)

3. Visit the Seven Wonders of the World. (before they get demolished by hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, moonsoons, mudslides etc.)

4. Meet Prince.

5. Sell my book.

6. Buy a house..with my own private (meditation, reading, sewing,bullshittin) room, power tools for me to play with in the garage, and a stripper pole to slide down in my bedroom.

7. Understand love and God.


7 things I can do:

1. Shoot a gun. (38,45, shotgun)
2. Use a knife in a fight
3. DJ for 8 hours
4. cook Spanish food and Soul food at the same time
5. write a 5 page paper in 2 hours.
6. Raise two kids on my own
7. Love


7 things I cannot do:

1. believe in the word can't ( I wonder if you understand...)
2. remove my burns
3. Share my man
4. anal sex
5. Stop being smart
6. take back my Ex-husband, the Angry Dwarf, etc..
7. Understand cowardly lions/mens


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Voice (the deeper the better)
2. Eyes
3. Honesty (but I haven't found it yet)
4. Confidence
5. Ambition
6. Reliability
7. Physical Chemistry

7 things that I say most often:

1. Hey.....
2. I don't care if (Tatyana or Tyara) told you to do it!
3. Put some damn clothes on!
4. Nah...I can't talk about that right now...
5. I wish a mutherfucker would!
6. That (bitch or nigga) is crazy!
7. I'll take care of it.


7 Celebrity crushes:
1. PRINCE
2. Boris Kudjoe (I actually dated a very good lookalike)
3. Marques Houston (u see that Naked video? Jesus!)
4. Brutha Code (for his humor of course...never actually seen him)
5. Maxwell
6. Shakeira
7. Sade

7 people I want to do this:(forgive me lol)

1. Miz PowderPink
2. Sassywow (write something already!)
3. Lisa
4. Cymple
5. LadyLee
6. Serenity 23
7. Zeezy for Sheezy

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker