Friday, March 11, 2005

Cat shoots owner

I know my cat looks at me strange. He never lets me be in a room without him, always seems to be lurking around when I do stuff. Frankly sometimes he gives me the fucking creeps. But when I read this story? I'm gonna keep my eye on his ass from now on.

I think that cat did it on purpose. Was probably pissed off about something. And the article says he had more than one cat. What the hell a man living alone need more than one cat for? and guns? What kinda gun tootin', NRA, cat lovin' man is he? Should have got himself a dog...Dogs protect you, cats just tolerate your ass!

And the cat shot him in the back! what the fuck? Cats are too fucking sneaky!

"Cat Shoots Owner

Thu Mar 10, 7:31 PM ET


BATES TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A man cooking in his kitchen was shot after one of his cats knocked his 9mm handgun onto the floor, discharging the weapon, Michigan State Police said.



Joseph Stanton, 29, of Bates Township in Iron County, was shot in his lower torso around 6 p.m. Tuesday, the state police post in Iron River reported. He was transported to Iron County Community Hospital.


Michelle Sand, a spokeswoman at the Iron River hospital, said Stanton was treated there before being transferred to Marquette General Hospital for further treatment. But Marcie Miller, a representative of the Marquette facility, said there was no record of the hospital receiving a patient by that name.


A telephone message seeking comment was left Wednesday at Stanton's home.


State police said he was cooking at his stove when the cat knocked the loaded gun off the kitchen counter behind him."

Labels: ,

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker