Thursday, January 13, 2005

Back from vacation/ Picture page

WOW...back from vacation! Well back from preparing for, traveling 17 hours by car with 4 children, icy then sunny memphis. I loved it!!!!

I got a new digital camera for christmas. You really can't say nothing to me now..I have been transported back to Photography class at Hunter College High School..I miss that darkroom lol ;)

Anyway..I posted the link to the photo page...all non tech folks click here

I will really try to do better with the music and fiction...but things are busy ... it's my last semester and since I made the Dean's list, I need to continue my academic excellence and knock it out the box when I graduate in May!

...and my mind is a little preoccupied with someone. Yall know how that can be ;)


Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker