Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sybil at the Shadow

Yeah I know I said I would stop going...but I can't stop myself when they have a Bentley's night! So I juiced up the buggy and picked up my cousin. The music was loud as usual. The men were sad as usual. But it was all worth it when she came out on stage. She sang her hits in this order:

My Love Is Guaranteed
The Love I Lost
Falling In Love
Love's Calling
Walk On By
Dont' Make Me Over

She hit every note! She was absolutely wonderful! I was in awe. Sybil has a very good voice. She talked about how she had 5 top ten hits over in Europe after her success in the states. It's terrible how real talent in the industry gets passed over because of appearance. This is the 5th Old School mini concert I've checked out at the Shadow and I have to say they have been well worth the trip.


Pictures will be posted shortly.

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker