Sunday, December 11, 2005

Blogger Spotlight

I really should have done this before now...But this week is Blogger Spotlight week...

As many of you know...once I read you and comment? I usually stay involved...I may take my time between commenting...but for the most part I'll pick back up where I left off and offer my two cents...

That's what it's about right?...our two cents...We look into other people's lives...connect and well...somewhat start a cyber friendship....Well at least I do...

As I make the transition from single student mom...to...dating working mom...plus taking 2-3 grad classes next semester (I haven't worked out the babysitting details yet)...

And I'm planning a week long vacation to Memphis... but not to worry...C has internet connection in her NEW HOUSE (check out the pics) LOL...I may have to take a dialup connection for the laptop just in case I get stuck at Grandma's house!...I plan to blog a coupla times to report back on my take on country living at its finest...I never mentioned it...but remember the "King's Club" in Hustle and Flow? Where Terrance Howard's character meets with Ludacris when he comes to the hood in Memphis...and Terrance is trying to get his big break?

Well my cousins own a similar joint...in the hood...in Memphis...pretty famous too...amongst the hood set....where the dancefloor is a cut down boxing ring and they sell forty ounces at the bar...I don't knock them though...they make a killing in the ghetto! ...They check the guns at the door and if the owner's are intoxicated.... at the end of the night...they keep the bullets. (????????)

Well I'm sure the country will give me more than enough thangs to talk about....I'll take the camera for live shots...but what I'm trying to say is...I'm going to have to take some time off here and there...and if I don't comment...don't mean I ain't reading...or that I won't read....Things are changing....

But before I get too busy...Let me start by doing the BLOG SHOUTOUT!!!

It's sort of like a self imposed Meme mini series...

I got the idea from Xquizzty1's 5 Random thoughts...

So I'll do 5 sentences on each person...plus a random comment I may have left on their blog...

What I hope to accomplish...is that I see a pattern of me being real...And if I have really been able to spread myself across the entire country...with a laptop...should be fun!

The first 5 up are Xquizzty, Jamie, Serenity23, LadyLee and Humanity Critic

(gotta spead the mens out cause aint that many of them LMAO)

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker