Friday, June 02, 2006

Davey made me!

Ok it's meme time....David Parrish made me do it!

1.If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?
Laying in a hammock, on a beach…getting paid to read….

2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
Adam for letting Eve talk to a snake…Keep your eye on your woman!

3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years?
Going back to Raw after I broke up with him

4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music.
Are you kidding me? I'm a DJ... Sex would have to go…Oh Wait...uhmmm...I changed my mind on that due to changes in my uhmmm....the music would have to go....

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?
I ain’t a dude…but having a small dick ain’t hardly funny….I’ll take the “Big Dick” for 2 hunnert, Alex!

6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?

Of course Scribe….L Bigga, DP and Ejizzle would have to complete the quartet…yeah…the rest of yall too… S 23 and Leezie and Sylvia and Grayse and Jaimie and RPM and Sharon and Chosen and Dang Leon would probably make me pee on myself…I love all my blogrollers

7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.)
Again…Scribe…I have a thing for Geminis…Maybe it’s the whole twin thing

8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
The ‘Symbol” Album- Prince
Best of Prince- Prince
Epiphany – Chaka Khan
Maroon 5
Best of Sting

9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?
Please….I couldn’t bury the twins…and don’t make me think about it!

10. What's your biggest insecurity?
That I will never be smart enough to do whatever…

11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don't be saying mine just cuz I'm the one asking...unless of course you really mean it. lol)
Mine….I’m a narcissist…I love my own work…

12. When's the last time you peed your pants?
Last year…I couldn’t get the key in the door quick enough…and a little came out...2 Sex in the Showers are really my limit

13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?
First paycheck…Carl…my first real kisser…slobbered me down like a basset hound…ick…I hate slobber…

14. Do you have kids? Want kids?
The twin terrors…and one more in a couple of years…well hopefully one more…I shoot doubles…

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack?
Ima runtelldat

16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?
I can paint a pretty nice curve…my nails please

17. What makes you angry?
Liars
Thieves
Cheaters

18. What makes you horny?
Thoughts of Scribe
Drops of dimes
Wind blowing

19. What makes you nervous?
Traffic
The twins in swings
My mother

20. What makes you smile?
My girls
My Scribe
My God

Tag you're it (But you don't really have to do it)

Sylvia
Unforgiving
Chosen
Sharon
Gentleman 101

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker