Sunday, April 30, 2006

Even when you're mad...

those 10 lbs make me sexy....

pssst... hey...hey...you....you still there?


Wow...its been a week since I posted? My My...

Sorry people...but glad that yall are gonna come back to read...and I have PICS...Yeah!

It's been quite a week. It was almost over for Exotic and I briefly. It's funny. You can read that at the end because all is resolved............. I think LOL

Man I had a great time this weekend. Well Friday was crazy!...I spent all day Saturday in recovery. Today, Sunday, I went to church...dropped a cool $200+...took my cousin and daughters too...and we was looking all of that! Here I am:




Check out the shoes. HA! LOL

but Friday was the night!

I met up with Sassywow and we had a Women Vs. Men Bowling Competition....

Sassy's brother...My chocolate Milk and Cookies...YoungOne was there:

But he forgot his ID...so we had to take the party over to the Chelsea Piers lanes...But that was cool because his boy had a discount and we all bowled 2 games and got shoes...for the LOW LOW price of $X a piece...What a deal. I had spent a day trash talking to YO before the event...I had no idea he was an actual bowler...when homeboy showed up with a ball? I had to eat all my words with hot sauce...My bowling days were pre-twins...But I won the first round...and then he whupped me the second!

I also came with a date (whichmayormaynothavebeenstrangefeelingforaminute) ...

Introducing Exotic:

He was the perfect gentleman...Fit in very nicely with my friends. Turns out he's a good bowler. We had a very nice time together...He brought me dinner...those burgers at Chelsea are off the hook...Angus beef...Now that's what's up!....Then we headed over to Mocha's in Harlem for my girl Tu-Tu's b'day celebration.

I love Harlem. I really really do. I feel so safe and at home when I go out in Harlem...It's the best...the people there act like me...dress like me...walk and talk like me....It's an incredible feeling.




You can never get everybody in a group shot ready at the same time after a few drinks...it's impossible! ALI hates pictures and always does something crazy! As you can see...I watch enough America's Top Model to be ready when the bulb goes...Pause Flash!...

From the left that's LT, TUTU, ALI,CELENA (blogger) and DJ DIVA (also a blogger). There were two others that met them at the first spot...but me and Exotic were bowling when the champagne was flowing aparently! We missed that....

I love taking candid shots...This is ALI and CELENA after something happened to me that I had no control over..I'm happy Exotic didn't see it....Check out my MYSPACE page for that story...




I have more pics...But I won't expose my friends ...lolanymore LOL....We had a great time sitting in the VIP section and some random baller brought us all drinks all night...Exotic was hanging out with Tu-Tu's brother Diddy...an up and coming Milk and Cookies...who is funny as hell! Here's a coupla pics of him macking us older womins:

Diva and Diddy exchange:

Diddy: Yo, Diva...you coming down to Star 64 next week? We in VIP.

Diva: Yeah Mayne, and I'm wearing the same outfit!

Diddy: Yeah, me too...Ima just change the eyelashes.

I died laughing

There were a lot of men staring at me and trying to holla. Exotic took it very well...offering up a stern "Yo, she with me!"...every now and again if somebody got out of hand....I was told afterwards that although he told me to chill with my friends...he watched my every move...Good...he should...


I drove Tu-Tu and Diddy home...and then Exotic....I was left without a kiss due to the nature of our arguement early that week...He's taking a stand on something...and I'm letting him...(he hates to hear "let" LOL)

Brief Astrologic background:



Exotic is a Taurus. A bull. With
horns

I am an Aries. A ram. With horns.

We had 2 arguements this week. Over the same subject. I refused to back down. If you know the nature of a ram...like in those Mountain Dew commercials...Shooot...I could argue all day. However, when Softness1 read the email fight we had...she said it was more like reading Black Literature novel...she went and got a sandwich and a soda and sat down for a juicy read! She said she was expecting to see F- U's and MF's when I told her we were fighting...Instead she found some Hences, and Therefores, and Althoughs....Exotic can debate just like I do.....It's intriguing.....and I will say that when I tried to send him packing....He didn't give up....and he pushed that button that I have been hiding forever...Only Raw knew that about me (or did he?). Once he made that known...and lowered his horns an inch....I lowered mine....We still haven't resolved all I'm sure...but at least the fight was tasty.

The subject was sex...and in the conditions comprising the compromise we reached...There will be no kissing for a while...and that's cool.....No...actually it is not...Exotic is a wonderful kisser...the only man I ever met with lips as soft as my own...but if it's too much then it's too much...I guess I'll have to keep thinking about our one and only real kiss on Date 2......However, while dancing with me...Exotic seemed to change his gyrations to resemble that of a sexual nature...and I said..."There will be none of that either!"...Thank you Jesus for strength LOL

The title of post is the button he pushed...did any of you get that?


Fifth date and counting.....I'm always wary about Blogging my dates lately...seems to be a jinx...we'll see...

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker