Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's Quits

MINI RANT

I tell you....you give a (insert here) enough rope...HE WILL HANG HIMSELF!

It's quits with Thomas of the no nickname...

Yeah I Said It !!

It's Quits!

Damn Diva...already? *said in a whisper*

Yeah...Call me Woman in Motion...cause I ain't got time for bullmess!

Understanding that everyone comes with stuff...I won't say baggage...but stuff...I was willing to accept a lot...What I won't accept is a liar...or somebody who is more selfish than me...

Thomas is 26...and apparently thought I was 18...Mentally I mean....

This Negro really didn't know....I guess somebody should have told him....Wait...I did....He just didn't listen....

You do not wait until 2 mins to 12 on somebody's birthday to call them and wish them a good one....

There was no arguement...He was on vacation in Chicago....Everything was fine...He made a big deal about how he was going to be the first to call me on the birthday!

He just choose not to call me until 2 mins to 12midnight...

2 mins to 12?

When you know I am asleep because I have to get up at 5:30 am everyday?

Then you call the next day like everything is cool....

and are surprised that I'm miffed?

and then have the nerve to try to change the subject and continue on so sunny?

Then tell me a bold faced lie?

Negro...I told you I'm a writer...that means my powers of recollection are legendary...ask my exes!

LIE:

Him: Oh I had to wait until I got home to call you...My charger was at home for the phone
Diva: Thomas that's a lie.
Him: HUH?
Diva: Thomas you told me Saturday night before I went out that you were going back to the hotel room to charge your phone and you would call me later...which you did...and talked about charging the phone!
Him: I didn't say that.
Diva: It's Quits!
Him: What?
Diva: Yeah it's over...I can't do liars

*Click*

No harm...no foul....

See that's why I aint having sex....when you talk to a Negro long enough...their true colors will show...and if you don't give up no ass...you will be clear eyed to the straight bullshit...

And yeah I used the term from when we were 12 and 13...

It's Quits Nigga...Bounce!

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker