Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Big Mouth/ Easter Suit #1

Messed around and got locked up...

No sooner than I blast off about being single and loving it....

Thomas asked me to be his girlfriend....how could I say no? LOL....well there's more to it than that...and I've been keeping mum about it....But I will say he's cool peoples...

Do you really want to hear about that?...nah you don't....alls I can say is be careful what you pray for...and sound off about....

So here's a treat....Yall know how I likes to dress up...well I'ma let yall vote on my Easter Suit...you can submit one as well...I wear a size 8 and I'd like a matching hat and/or shoes please... (Do you see the horns coming out? We are entering Aries...a very dangerous time my friends)

Here is Easter Suit candidate #1


with matching hat and bag and shoes:

I'm prepared to drop at least $300 for the outfit...probably more....

Yeah I'm a still a Diva.....Albeit a church one!....

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker