Friday, February 17, 2006

The Doo-Doo Blocks

I hate dogs....

Yeah I said it....

I hate dogs!

I have a long list of reasons...like how my first dog... a German Shepard named Duke had to be put to sleep when I was 5....I was bitten by a dog in a park when I was 9 and had to get 7 rabies shots...because the Mexican dude that owned him didn't have no papers on the dog...I have more "I hate dogs" stories...

But why I really hate dogs is because of the shit....

henceforth I will be calling it "Doodoo"... Like we used to do back in the day..

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't live in the ghetto...yet I live in a racially diverse community...where you can turn a corner and pow...you aint in the ghetto no more...So I started paying attention to the outward differences as the twins and I walk the 8 long blocks to their school.......The twins wanted to kick the melting snow...but I had to tell them no because of the hidden treats the dog may have deposited....

The difference is the doo-doo.....White folks and morally responsible blacks pick the doodoo up after their dog takes a crap....big crap ..little crap...it gets deposited in a receptacle and not left on the sidewalk....I have seen folks wait patiently for little Edgar to drop a load so they can scoop it right on up....

And that's cool...If you like that sort of thing...I don't...that's why I have a cat...so I can scoop that doodoo right up out the litter box...and send the kids out the back door to drop it in the garbage...granted I hate cleaning the litter box out...but it's better than having to wash a dog...Tyrone keeps his own ass clean...

But on my block and all the ghetto blocks that I pass through...There's doodoo everywhere!

And not little toy poodle doodoo either...we talking huge amounts from rotweilers and pitbulls...every other step you have to watch for what you may track in the house...It's just crazy! I see my neighbors every morning and they wave hi as they walking those monsters....I wave back...but in my mind I'm screaming:

"Pick that DOODOO up you nasty bastard! "

Sometimes...it aint the white man...it's us...

I woulda put a picture of some doodoo...but I saw enough this morning!

Enjoy your weekend...Ima work on Part 2 of the Blogger Spolight...and add some new friends to the DJ List....

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker