Wednesday, January 25, 2006

DJ CleanSpirit

"It's been a long time
I shouldna left you
without a dope beat to step to
Step to
step to
"

LOL...If you don't what song/s that is from...ya slippin LOL

Man so much has been going on...A sister has been busy..also dim for a minute...Yikes...

But I didn't go through Blogger withdrawal...I have so much fun with Jesus. I mean reading my Bible...enjoying time with my children...Going to church 3 times a week....Keeping in constant contact with my Prayer Partners...LadyLee, Serenity and Ladybug...I love yall so much!!!!!!...Loving every minute of it...You have no idea....

So changes have been happnin' Let's see where do I start?

Well my DJ name has changed...

DJ Clean Spirit

Yes... I only play spritual and clean music now. It was so amazing how it came to be and how the idea formulated in my mind and in the mind of my grandmother at approximately at the same time and when I called her to tell her that was the way I wanted to go...she said she was just thinking about what I was gonna do about Dj-ayng because she knew I loved it... and how cool (yeah she said cool) it would be if I could play for the Lord....So we laughed and I laid out my plan to her...It's gonna take some work on beefing up my collection...but I'm a music collector...that's what I do...

But check this out...the very next day I was offered a job as a DJ playing clean music for the City I live in's Public Middle Schools...Now how cool is that ...The Lord be movng yall...Everyday is a testimony!

I'm switching to Ipods...and the dj mixing system for it...The Lord is good!

But I need a some nice graphics for the new site...A dot com...not a blog...so if any of yall artists out there (Prod!!!!) could come up with something for me? Maybe a black female dressed in flowing white robes...similar to Storm...over the ones and twos? I would go ask the talented Hebrew brothers on their site...but I'm banned LOL

I want some cool drawings...I wish I was an artist....

So anyway...Back to Jesus...Now that I'm changed...I see a lot clearer...like S23 wrote a post on what kind of ad do I display to the world?...and then that message was seconded in Sunday School less than a week later and I decided to pack away all my party clothes and most of my pants...I still keep my jeans out for when I want to do laundry and errands...but mostly skirts, suits and dresses...Now this happened on the 5th of January...I'm just getting around to telling everybody other than family...see a lot of how a Christian is supposed to act is found in 1 Timothy....Not only do I want to represent Proverb 31...there's also this:

1st Timothy 2:9 - In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel
(The rest of that verse may be too much for yall to handle...but I get it...and I want to live it)

And it's such a smooth transition...like I didn't have any problem with it all...it just melted away...but that's what having the Holy Spirit will do for you...make sure you don't even miss it...now one of my cousins almost argued with me over it...told me I was going too far...now mind you when I told her I had done it...I was just as excited as I could be....however she decided to immediately jump on me and tell me I was overdoing it...

For who? For me?

I never asked her to do it...didn't tell her she should...didn't say one word of the slighest mention of her at all...she asked me what I was doing...and at that moment I was packing all that shit away...So I told her and I was happy when I said it...

See I say all this to say that oft times people say that Christians try to jump on folks...and to try and save them...

But I think for me it's the other way around...sharing my joy in my love for Jesus and how I willingly want to adhere to his philosophies....cause people to take a closer look at themselves ...and most don't want to...so they turn that back onto me...but that aint my fault that you ain't listening to the God in you....

I do try to save souls though...I won't lie....I mean cause I know it's the truth...I know it's true...and I want to share the Good News!!...but not in a Jehovah Witness type of way...I aint banging on your door...unless I'm picking you up for church...

and not in a Hebrew type of way...I aint trying to beat nobody over the head with it...

but in a 1st Timothy kind of way...

4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Think what you want...I believe in it...

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker