Friday, December 30, 2005

Humping at Flow/PICS

In continuation of the X-rated theme this week...I'm posting pictures from last night's party at FLOW on Varick and Spring St. Yall should have been there!

The birthday boy is SASSYWOW's Brother YOUNGONE


Now see...he's technically not a "Milk and Cookies" per se (u notice I started using "per se" a lot LOL)...but he is young...I would eat him alive LMAO...but as you'll see later...he reversed it on me...Sometimes I post pictures of other folks wildin' out...but it is time to expose myself!


This is a picture of Sassywow...her brother's on and off again girlfriend...and me...DJ Diva LOL.

HOT ASS MESS ALERT: Why in the hell did I wear red underwear (bra and panties) under my black outfit?...I must have been crazy...cause I know I skipped over the 8 black bras and panties in the damn drawer! LOL


As you can see...Youngone and his friends were having a great time...Let me tell you...these guys can dance! I love to sit back and watch them work the floor...

Then I went to take a picture with Youngone:


Yeah it was a little much...but it was his birthday right? Wrong! I must have forgot what happened at Flow's the last time we danced...and it happened again:


Yeah the muscle man picked me up and held me in the air for an eternity...check out the look on my face! I don't have the pictures when he held me over his head like we were the gold medal couple in the ice dancing competition...and although I was embarrassed...I know I struck a lot of poses...if I can get the pics from the other photographer I'll post them later...He put me down and you can see he enjoyed it!


I hate profile shots!

The was a lot of grinding going on...I even caught Sassy doing her thing:


but Youngone wasn't finished with me yet:


There I was minding my own b-i...hand on the purse...check him out contemplating what he finna do! What happened next can not be shown on the internet...Trust me!


And yes the girlfriend watched and laughed at the whole thing...We crazy cool from the last ski trip...so ain't nobody trippin' LOL...but uhm...I like you girl...but Youngone could really catch it!

The next ski trip will be from February 24-26...anybody need details...hit up TRIPS BY US...Sassy's travel company...Last year Carl Thomas tore it up and the parties were off the hook! (for those crazy Xrated pics click here)... (or leave a comment) This year's trip will be near Reading PA...with Keyshia Cole and Elephant Man performing...I'm going on this trip!..and I'm probably gonna have a single room this time...

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker