Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wanna Chat?

man...American Idol had me on the floor this morning....

"BrokeNote Mountain"? What was the black dude thinking?...what a fool

"Honey Dip from Mt. Vernon"...She's one to watch tonight...It would nice to see her go far.

"The Hissy Fit Twins"...First of all I thought they looked like 2 versions of David Banner with a lot of sugar in his tank.....I wonder if they were raised in church....I might have to investigate them...but I'll tell you this I know they was cause they come from one of my hometowns...Memphis...COGIC all day everyday......It was funny watching them go at it with Simon

It was all hyped up drama though...I know it's fake and the young shawty who sings like Billie Holiday/Sarah Vaughn...will probably sweep it...we'll see...I'll keep you posted...

I taped last night's episode and I planned to watch it after church...but I had a little chat first that put me to sleep...S23...I might have to dodge a heel like Ladylee for leaving you hanging...And were was Ms Lee on Valentine's Night HUH????????????

But last night I got one of the most honest opinions of my life..."you are totally biased"....Man that is so true...I have my opinions and dang if I don't put the horns up.....

But this leads me to the subject of chatting....and chat etiquette...

I will have to admit I am a little lax in this....I don't chat online with very many people...and the ones I do chat with have to deal with my coo-kie ways...I know it's annoying yall because I tend to

1. Not proofread
2. Go off on tangents
3. type for hours and then erase my statements LOL
4. Walk away and not say nothing
5. juggle the twins...the phone ...the cat...while quoting a Bible scripture
6. Fall asleep in the middle of a convo (Mommy's a narcoleptic...always sleeping on HOV) Sorry flashback

Whatever!

If you have been found worthy enough to chat with me.....Deal with it!...Sorry...must be the horns coming out...as we get closer and closer to Aries....more of my crazy traits will become more pronounced...a lot more arrogance, stubborness, bluntness....You know the whole Aries Ram thing....

Consider yourself warned.....

But something else I want to talk about is Proverbs 31....I keep shouting it out and I decided to tell you want I have discovered....I also want to chart my progess to see if I can emulate it...or maybe I'm already doing it...So I'm going to do 5 verses today...and see how it goes...and for Ladylee's pleasure I am using the New Living Translation...I prefer the King James 16th century one...but she hates the thee's and thou's...if you aint interested you can stop here cause it's the

BIBLE STUDY

Proverbs 31 Verses 10-14

10 Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is worth more than precious rubies.
well...I can say that I am capable...virtuous? I am working on that.....staying celibate this time doesn't feel so hard...and after X months exactly today? I don't miss it...I just hope I stay strong...Who am I kidding...I know I can! And I am certainly worth more than some stones...

11Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life.
Trust...hmmm... I can finally say that at this point I can be trusted...cause I aint doing nothing LOL...Seriously....I am finally over the "keep on holding out till something better comes"....my husband should be the final piece in the puzzle...so casual affairs are completely done for me.

Will I enrich his life? Hmmmm Uh yeah...I have great earning potential at this point...with my degree and plans for higher education ...and by this time next year debt free with good money in the bank...I am in the process of updating my furniture...the only room left is my bedroom and getting a 50"+ television (Man in Motion quote)...So I have my shit together....and he better have his together too...


12She will not hinder him but help him all her life.
I won't be standing in nobody's way of progression...wanna go back to school to make more money? Go! Wanna work more hours to make more money? GO! You want to pursue a dream to uplift your spirits? GO! Just make sure your bill money stays here...Nah I'm kidding...but I really think that helping each other achieve more out of life is essential to a relationship...

13She finds wool and flax and busily spins it.
Well this is a no brainer...I stay Crocheting and Knitting...every chance I get...So I guess I have this one down pat!

14She is like a merchant's ship; she brings her food from afar.
again...already doing it....i will travel for the right meats...the right sales...I love to food shop...C used to tease me about the time I used to spend in Shop Rite...comparison shoppping...I will calculate ozs vs price all day LOL...and I'm teaching the twins the same values..

So looks like I'm on track...let's see with the next 5....

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker