Friday, January 27, 2006

Supergirl/Another Car Accident

Let's see how many of yall read over the weekend lol.....

I was in another car accident last night.

Same car..

Same month...

Same day...

Same hour

as the last time I got hit...

last year

But today

I went and got an even better job in CT

on Public transportation

after being up late chatting in a conference with Serenity 23 and LadyLee (who is industrious enough the have a cam...why dont I have one? Wish list)

Lady...man I am so sorry I fell asleep on u...but I told you One was the witching hour...after that I'm not responsible...I woke up at 3 with my hands on the keys LMBO!!!!!

But this just proves what I been saying all along... the fire is a nice touch...all things considered

I am (stolen from Unforgiving Baby (sorry I won't call you by that other name ;) )

Your results:
You are Supergirl
Supergirl

100%
Wonder Woman

100%
Spider-Man

85%
Catwoman

85%
Iron Man

85%
Superman

80%
Robin

80%
Hulk

80%
The Flash

80%
Green Lantern

80%
Batman

40%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


You see it was tied with Wonder Woman....and I went to church right after the accident...cause that's where I was on my way to anyway...Me and the kids are fine...I'm happy as hell to junk the thing cause I was gonna get a new one anyway...but my mom and dad are bothering me to get a used one LOL...it was totally her fault and only her insurance is involved....

All praises due to Jesus Christ for saving us....Me and the twins were cool throughout the whole thing...they wanted to know what was for dinner less than three minutes afterwards LOL...But that's what being covered in the Blood will due...No weapon formed against me shall prosper...The Lord is my light and salvation...Of whom shall I fear?....Yea though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death....

I ain't just quoting yall...I live this....Try Jesus...it works

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker