Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Spotlight Part 2

Blogger Spotlight Part 2

I started this way back last year...and stopped...as is typical with me...ie., starting stuff and not finishing....I would still be carrying the twins in my stomach if Taty hadn't decided it was time....

But here we go! You may notice that some names have been removed...and others added...Start your own rumor...or just ask me in the comments...I'll tell LOL

Here's how it goes...I write some lines about errybody...and then post a comment that I left on their blog... to see if I have been consistent across the internet world

(My new meme will be up late wed...I'm hooking it up like LL)

BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT 2

RPM

Suave, cool...intropective...eloquent...elegant...I could go on and on about this sister...I will even admit that sometimes I have to revisit...just to get it....but when I do? It's like pow! She challenges me....but her dark sense of humor will have you in stitches...She's my kinda girl...A football maven like myself...she stays on top of stats while I just wing it....we been riding for a minute.....and our revolutions...keep going and going...like I hope her blog will continue to do....

Comment: and I know u will ignore the delusion and embrace your intuition...here's to 2006!

SAFA

When I got to her blog...I was immediately captivated by the sight of her in a burqa.....like wow "she's blogging?"...I thought I would be getting a different type of blog...but what I found was a sweet, calm, wonderful human being who has adapted her lifestyle to serving her God in an awesome way....Her little stories about her family life make me chuckle and feel all warm inside...the story about the TV had me telling my mother all about her....God speed on your delivery sweetheart...I just know this one will be as perfect as the first....

Comment: A good bra is def a wondeful thing!

MY NEWBIES

James

One half of Blogworld's most beautiful couple....James is hilarious...he claims to be all peaceful...but under that man's skin is an IED waiting to happen...His political rants entice me to nod and agree....sometimes I can't even comment...I'm in such awe...I wish I could write a commentary like that...quickly...but it's good to know I have somewhere to go to read an excellent one....James found me and introduced me to his love....and I am so happy about that...James gives me faith that true love can still be found....even if the woman has children...You want to read a real man in his right mind? Read James!

Comment: OK I' mad late with this...but Shani wasn't the frst black to win gold in the WO...There was that American Black lady Bobsledder who won in the last games and she competed again in this one...

Jaimie

The other half? Oh she's so sweet...and just as funny as her man James!....It's wild...the stories she tells about her past...I clutch imaginary pearls as I read her tales...and collaspe with laughter at the right points...her humor is straight as a knife's edge....but never mean....The love she shares with James right now is inspiring....Jaimie is good peoples as we say in Harlem....If I were out in Cali?...I would really want to be her physical friend...I know we would have a blast!

Comment: My favorite books of all time is "The Clan of the Cave Bear" series by Jean Auel...Classics

Dee

Man listen....You have to be strong when you read her....she is hardcore....the way this girl can cut up a Negro? Legendary...She has no problem expressing all of her emotions with strokes of a keyboard...You grind your teeth right along with her...and rail your fists at her foes....Momentary lapses but she manages to try to hold on to fluidity....One of the more popular bloggers...I don't always comment after 30 people...but I keep up with her...cause once you read her...you're hooked! Everything will work out just fine gurrrrl!

Comment: I fell asleep after the geriatric bunch performed at half time


SonyaRed

One of my newer blog mommies....she's on hiatus right now....but like Jaimie...she posts interesting forum questions for us to all respond to and tell all our business LOL...but seriously...she a mother like me...a New Yorker like me....so we have mucho in common...and to me?...that's so important for me to be wrapped up in someone else's life....She reached out and commented one day....and it's sooo cool she found me....you would dig her too!

Comment: as i've grown older...my stomach can't take no beer lol...high or low class lol

David

David is hardcore....intelligent black brother with a quirky twist on life...He also writes political and social commentaries that hit you to your core...hence the term hardcore...He is a part of my Newbie section....so I'm still learning about him....but I read him faithfully....because I always pick up a grain of knowledge...sometimes an entire harvest!

Comment: man you hit it once again...can't stand no negroes and can't stand no niggas...I'm in between and love like minded folks...hence the reason I keep reading you David...awesome post

Man N Motion

One of those poeple who was sneaking and reading me....he finally left a comment...I know...I'm a lot to deal with.....but man ...talk about picky!...this guy is just like me when it comes to dumping a potential prospect quick fast and in a hurry! He don't waste no time with the bullmess....but he likes penguins....WRRRKKK...go figure...Man is the only person I allow to dis me in his comments...with his running theme that I have either fell off the wagon or missed my dosage of medication.....sometimes he's right...I wish him luck in finding his true love...in atl...he has plenty to choose from....I both hate and love blue font time....but he's gonna get a 33 upside his head if he don't link me again...yeesh...

Comment: the conversation so soon?....i'm dismayed over her busy social schedule...what's more important than a good guy?

Ms. Tee

A younger blogger mama...her tales of her two boys will make you laugh and think...A talented woman...she sometimes doubts and sells herself short..like most of us do...but she bounces back with the agility of Tigger....she another popular girl...and I don't always comment...but I pop in with uplifting words when I can...or dissolve is peals of laughter...either way...she's a good read..

Comment: I am sooooo proud of you...I know where you been...I know where you are now...i know where you going...It was a great choice!


Unforgiving Sweetheart
another sugar baby....her blog is mostly personal interesting stories about her daily life....As with most of my other newbies...I have to read her archives to find out who she can't forgive LOL ;)....Maybe a repost sweetheart? But she's cool people...and I love her tag "I'm not an enigma, You're just stupid...Love that!...there are a lot of stupid folks out there...She's defenitely not one....Intelligent reflection....I look forward to more....

Comment: girl u funny! Budget LOL...what's that?I gave notice and they asked me to leave an hour later...good thing I was already packed and ready to go!You'll be just fine...cause you have favor...believe that!

Sharon

Like a shooting star out of nowhere...Sharon has landed on Blogworld with both feet on the ground....her comments are on point...her posts are even sharper...Sharon is a must read for me....She is so comforting, emphatic and sincere to all around her....You can sense the peace in her life....She will more than likely end up the big sis of the bunch...like RPM...but having them around is important...and they need to know that...Thanks for starting your blog Sharon...You uplift in more ways than one!!!

Comment:LOL Tete is funny...but she's right baby...be easy...and wow...we get a post everyday?...i don't know if I can keep up with that schedule...so I'll just be reading yours instead of posting LOL ;)

Sylvia

She's not really all that chocolate...I'm darker than she is....but she is a Puerto Rican living in South Carolina...How in the hell did that happen...who knows...i just hope they sell Goya down there!...They must because her blog is filled with stories about her family who live nearby ;)....She is as sweet as she claims to be...and I hope she keeps coming around this old blog...cause I will continue to be a return vistor to hers

Comment: I can't do roomates....I already have kids and a cat...no more room....I say if she asks you just say no..


Cool AC

A single girl like me....she is comfortable with her oneness and it feels great to read that....she has little stories about her daily life...she provides media updates and occasionally a commentary...I obviously need to read her archives cause I know she's deep....But I sure will keep up with her...

Comment: did they serve red Kool Aid too? Shoulda had some cobbler or something! i hope you passed on the swine hoofs...

Sarccastik

A happily married man...who doesn't cheat...is that at all possible? With S it is...I love his stories about his married life and fatherhood...He's a real gem amongst the men of Blogworld

Comment: a million times ...happy dude!

Insane Tom

Yeah...Tom is crazy...But he likes me...and I dig him....He's a white dude who lives on an oil rig in the Pacific...i think...well anyway...Tom is cool peoples!

Comment: I concur with errything you said!

OK I've finished it...accomplished something....I hope yall liked it!

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker