Saturday, April 08, 2006

My First

Looks like its a "MEME" weekend! I snatched this one from Cool AC.....any other memes out there I can do?

Other First…

1. Who was your first prom date? Eric (do you want to see a pic?)
2. Who was your first roommate? Heidi
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Calvin Coolers
4. What was your first job? Stuffing envelopes for a Motivational Speaker at the age of 13
5. What was your first car? 92 Geo Storm
6. When did you go to your first real funeral? "Grandma" Rose
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mr. Olivia
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Memphis, TN
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never had to sneak out.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Kooly, yes
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house? With my cousin C a week after I turned 18.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My mommy
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? These b***hs won't get married! Celena help a sister out!!!!!
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hug my daughters
16. What was the first concert you attended? Prince...the "symbol" album concert tour.
17. First tattoo or piercing? Ears, when I was a baby
18. First celebrity crush? Prince
19. First crush? Kooly
20. First love? Richard

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker