Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yeah...what he said..



That car broke down...about 15 mins from the job. It took me four hours of shivering in my fur poncho before I finally got home. I was so pissed that for the first tow truck ride...I rode in the dang car...then the second tow truck guy took me to the Bronx...chatted all the way about stepfathers...he was one...the first guy who picked me up was one....but guess who picked me up from the gas station?

My Step Grandfather...and My step father met us at my house to help bring in all the packages I brought during my shopping extravaganza during lunch.

I aint gonna smoke...or drink...because of this...but I can certainly feel Nate in this song....

I'm feeling like Job now S23...but at least I have more than enough dough...I have to thank the Lord for that and the fact that:

I was able to get over to the side in time before it completely turned off....with those cars going 195 mph.

I had good music with me...

My kids were safe with my neighbor...who actually could really use the money I gave her for going to get my kids for me...Thank the Lord for her!

That I had a cellphone and a laptop fully charged with wireless internet.

That I am breathing....

Nah I won't have that drink...but those of you who do... have one for me...

And those of you who know a word of prayer...say one for me...

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker