Thursday, April 06, 2006

What If?

I tagged myself from Chocolate Boriqua

If you were to be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?

Have sex all day and night.

If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today, what would you say?

Knowing more than I ever needed to know as a teen.

If you had to name the most embarrassing moment of your life, when was it?

I tripped and fell on my face in the third grade....still mortified...

If you had to name the most overrated actor in Hollywood, who would it be?

Matt Damon or his buddy...what's his name again...oh right...Ben Affleck

If you had to name the one personality trait that you have tried the hardest to change in yourself, what would you say?

My blunt and to the point nature.

If you could go back for one minute to the Garden of Eden and give Adam advice, what would you say?

Keep an eye on your woman dude!


If you were to name the best “I told you so” you ever got to deliver, what was it?

When I told my ex's girlfriend we were still sleeping together a year and a half after we "broke up"...What I specifically said was "Didn't I call you when you started cheating with him and tell you that he would never leave me alone? Well he hasn't...we been together the whole time yall been supposedly together"...that "told you so" moment changed my whole life.

If you were Madonna, what would you do for your next publicity stunt?

I would make a gospel album.

If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be in?

Victoria Secret

If you could have one more pet, what kind would you get, and what would you name it?

Another cat and name him Prince. Tyrone would probably kill him.

If you could have God perform one miracle today, what would you want it to be?

Put black women in charge of every country in the world...and me in charge of America.

If you could spend next New Year’s Eve doing anything, what would you do, and with whom?

I would spend it with Prince since I didn't get to go to the big Millenium concert in 1999.

If you were to set your country’s immigration policy, what would it be?

I answered that in my last post.

If you were given the power to settle the issue of gays in the military, what policy would you set?

Whatever man....you wanna shoot folks...go 'head!

Name one person you have lost touch with call you up tonight and invite you to dinner, who would you want it to be?

Darryl James....my DJ mentor

If you could change one thing about your love life, what would it be?

To have one...

If you could have prevented one book from ever having been written, which book would it be?

True to Da Game...it's straight garbage and is very popular amongst our youth...

If you have to name the best music album ever recorded, which would you select?

Purple Rain/Sign of the Times/Emancipation/ Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic/ Musicology/3121

ANYTHING BY PRINCE!!!!!

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker