Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Questions??????

Where did she get the finger to put in the chili?

Why haven't we heard any of our black leaders getting soundbites on the case of the little girl who was handcuffed?

Why is the little girl being interviewed by A Current Affair and not CNN or Fox?

After Vonzell gets voted off American Idol...will we still care who wins?

If Naima gets voted off...ditto for America's Next Top Model?

Why am I just getting around to reading other blogs?

Why haven't I changed this stupid pink template?

Why a nigga always want what he can't have?

Why I can't come through in the pecan Jag?

Why am I going to take the Yonkers bus simply because its free until May 31 and I have a car?

Why do I avoid talking about sensitive things for other people's sake?

Why do I avoid talking about my Lion?

Why am I so Damn _______ ? (fill in the blank...smart, beautiful, sexy, talented)

Why am I so damn happy?

I have too much time on my hands during spring break...

some songs on my current playlist are curtesy of NESS DIGI

Playlist for Spring Break:

I Love U, I Live U- Chaka Khan
Lonely No More- Rob Thomas
Desert Rose-Sting
For the Good Times-Al Green
Rocket Love-Stevie Wonder
Young Hearts/Victim/When You Wake Up Tomorrow - Candi Stanton
In A Special Way- Debarge
Refuge-John Legend
17 Days - Prince
Uptown- Prince
Marrying Kind-Prince
Amerikka-Prince
Walking Away From Love-David Ruffin
I've Got To See You Again-Norah Jones
Things I Don't Mean-Tweet
Jealous-Faith Evans
Luxurious-Gwen Stefani
Breakaway-Kelli Clarkson
Holiday-Green Day

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker