Friday, July 22, 2005

It takes a screw and a nut/TGIF

TGIF...Yes, it's finally here. I'm so glad this week is over. Gonna hang out with my tree. This week has been very interesting. Had some inflammatory conversations and a run in with an lesbian internet stalker. Now? Yall need to log in to leave a comment. Sorry, but there are really some crazy people out there. And by the way, I'm always happy...too blessed to be stressed!

Where do I begin?




Reverend Willie Wilson

you can read the full article here

Well Brothacode hipped me to this preacher down in DC who had some crazy ish to say about why women turn gay...The Reverend Willie Wilson had the nerve to say:
We live in a time when our brothers have been so put down, can’t get a job, lot of the sisters making more money than brothers. And it’s creating problems in families. That’s one of the reasons our families’ breaking up. And that’s one of the reasons many of our women are becoming lesbians. You got to be careful when you say you don’t need no man. I can make it by myself. Well, if you don’t need a man, what’s left? Lesbianism is about to take over our community.

Now I think that that portion is pretty retarded. I meanreceive recieve my Ph.D, I will more than likely end up making more money than my sig other. I can deal with that. But lacking a mate is not going to make me run to another woman. That doesn't mean the lesbians in my neighborhood have stopped trying to hit on me. Because I respect my children and my home, I don't bring any men into my house. (tree has a hard time with that one) I had a long term relationship that ended 2 years ago but since then? Hell no! Even with the children away. It's too confusing and not fair to them..I conduct my business outside of the neighborhood...but because the local lesbians don't see me with a man? The more mannish lesbians push hard...and then get offended when I have nothing to say but "hi" and "bye". I also have a friend who's husband was in jail for 12 years and she did sample the head lesbian around here. But her husband came home last week. Girlfriend's skin looks better and brighter. She stays inside all the time now and when I do see her...she looks very happy. What does this all have to do with it? I don't know...I just call 'em how I see 'em.

However Reverend Wilson goes on to describe, in explicit detail, homosexual sex:
But when you get down to this thing, women falling down on another woman, strapping yourself up with something, it ain’t real. That thing ain’t got no feeling in it. It ain’t natural. Any time somebody got to slap some grease on your behind, and stick something in you, it’s something wrong with that. Your butt ain’t made for that. [Audience shouts and yells its approval in the background.] You got blood vessels and membranes in your behind. And if you put something unnatural in there, it breaks them all up. No wonder your behind is bleeding. It’s destroying us.

Now if you are easily offended you may want to stop here.

Official disclaimer: Please note that I really don't have a problem if you strap on or grease up to get your rocks off. Just stick to one damn side of the spectrum.

I laughed my ass off cause I really couldn't believe he said all of this in a church..then I stopped and thought about it. He was speaking in a church. We all know there is a large number of gay men involved in various activities in church. Maybe he just needed to say what he felt was necessary for his people. My pastor preaches about homosexuality often. I often agree with the comments he makes because I know the Bible and I believe in the Bible, however, he does not describe the actual acts. He has also said publicly that he will not have any openly gay choir members. He said he would rather have no choir. Understand, I know there are gay men in my church...but they are not open and flaming. Why? My pastor does not allow it. They choose to attend my church and when the pastor speaks against homosexuality, they don't get up and leave...they nod their heads in agreement. They probably lying...but they still stay in there.

The CDC performed a study and reported this year that in the 5 major cities of the US, out of the 1/4th of the men who tested positive, 46% of the gay black men had HIV.

Ok, maybe you skipped over that one ...HIV prevalence was 46% among blacks, 21% among whites, and 17% among Hispanics, of the men they tested in New York, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Miami and San Francisco.

That statistic is very high and very scary. Especially with all the men on the down low.

I'm not laughing anymore.

Yesterday, I had a discussion with a homosexual about the issue of choice. I am constantly hearing that "it's not a choice, we are born this way". This gay man I was talking with has a 19 year old son so he apparently made the switch about 20 years ago.

What about Jonathan Plummer?

Terry says " "I believe that Jonathan has always known that he is gay," she said in her court declaration. "By his own declaration, Jonathan repeatedly admits to being aware of his sexual orientation before we were married. Specifically, he admits that he 'had been experiencing conflicted feelings about my sexuality for some time …' and that he had suppressed his feelings for 28 years." Jonathan made the choice. If he was born that way he would not have been able to choose!

Lets not forget Big Gay Al (so aptly named by Fresh)



And Star Jones (with her crazy ass) didn't have a problem marrying a openly gay man..and she don't look like the type who won't be getting any nookie from Big Gay Al. So it looks like he made the choice.

So my friends...I say that it is a choice and not a birthright ...These two and countless other men have made the switch...so how can it not be a choice?

Please note the standard definition of choice:The act of choosing; selection.
The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.

And if it isn't a choice and people really are born gay, then we have to wonder if this guy in Arizona who thought his 8 month old son was gay, is really as retarded as he first sounded when he made that claim. If you are born that way, it doesn't seem so stupid for a parent to begin to look for it in their children. And what would we look for anyway?

I was warned not to post about this. That I might upset a lot of people. But if they, meaning the homosexual community, can affirm and scream and shout about their right to be open and legitimate...I can talk about what I want in regards to the topic.

And lastly, quite honestly? I don't want to hear no crap about "I mean you are a black woman who has experienced racism so you should be more accepting."

Bullshit

One has nothing to do with the other..

Like Jonathan Plummer and Big Gay Al, apparently you can switch who you choose to have sex with.

I, on the other hand, cannot wake up tomorrow and say "Hmmm, today I'll be white"

I won't even get into slavery......

So in closing, I haven't explained it to the twins yet...but I know that time is coming in a few years...thanks to the kind of homosexualized media that places Patrick from Spongebob in fishnet stockings and high heels....and I'm not really looking foward to it. Imagine me trying to explain what Reverend Wilson said?

that's a post for another day.


Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker