Tuesday, November 28, 2006

TMI Tuesday


Hey everybody....Hope your MASSACRE day went well.

Ours did...I ended up getting up at 12pm and cooking all this food:

Because Scribe wanted me to cook our first Thanksgiving together. (I know...he's the sweetest man in the world!)....And look at him and the twins....they were happy and stuffed!!!!



It's my girl Lady Xandria's B'DAY!!!!!!...Go Lady..Go Lady!!!!! You finally caught up to me HA!

33 ain't so bad...believe me girl! I'm hafta do a post on her one of these days....She's one of my oldest friends...going back to the eighth grade...so technically Lady...we have now been friends for 20 years!....Time flies doesn't it hun?

Well in honor of her birthday...and because she tagged me last week....I am joining TMI Tuesdays.....Yall know me....I can't keep up with shit! But I will certainly try with this one....Scribe already said I can't do Half Nekkid Thursdays (Booo LOL).....But I didn't ask him about Tuesdays LMAO!!!!! Yall know this means a lot of questions later tonight after I reveal Too Much Information LOL

I'm still working on a the radio blog thing....I want to move this blog back in that direction....I have another blog now....something on the low...to kinda stay away from old boyfriends who read me...their girlfriends who read me...and various other lurkers....if you want the address let me know in the comments...

DJ Diva is constantly evolving...That's life right?

Here is my submission for TMI Tuesdays


1. My biggest sexual turn on is?

Scribe after a shower...Damn he is so f-ing sexy...wow...let me stop thinking about it...I'm at work and its a long way to the bathroom.

2. On a scale of 1-10, how jealous do you get (have you gotten)?

Anyone who knows me...knows that I operate at around 9-10....My man is fine...and dresses his ass off....try to push up on him? and I'll cut you! Straight Music!


3. Have you ever had sex with someone you work(ed) with? Any negative consequences?

Yes I did. There are always negative consequences to that activity...Don't do it!


4. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?

We cuddle. hmmmmmm...we cuddle a lot.


5. Which is more important of the two in "chemisty," physical attractiveness or sexual performance?

Sexual performance. And my man performs better than James Brown (the hardest working man in show business)You can always turn out the light. I don't have to....but I'm just saying...

Ok I've shared too much...have a good one yall!

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker