Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Scribe's 5th Takeover/ 6mts and counting!



Yeah...That's me right there....I went out this weekend and decided to take pictures with my new (old) weave....


DJaying...


So all you haters...who say I don't deserve the name DJ...



You know what you can do....


Besa mi culo!


yeah...I'm Dominican too...




My wonderful Man SCRIBE has written another post that I decided to jack from him.... I cannot believe how blessed I am to have a man like him....the rest were def all appetizers...this man is a full meal.....that keeps me satisfied....



I was asked a few months back by ladybug...if I ever cried because I loved someone.



I have cried because I was hurt by someone....but never because I loved them too much...



Now I can answer that question in the affirmative....

So in honor of our 6 months together....

May I present....



SCRIBE'S 5th Takeover!!!!!!


Six Months and The Love Continues....








Its time for another sickeningly sweet post for the most wonderful woman a schlep like me could ever have. With a face like this its amazing that I can attract a cold let alone an eleven piece like my lovely Diva. We've been together six months now...can you believe it??? Six months...that's 180 days, 24 weeks, 4,320 hours...okay you get the point. In that time we've been challenged in so many ways and each time the experience has done nothing to weaken our resolve to stay in love, and stay together. In that time I've learned a few things too...

WHAT I'VE LEARNED

1. Do not come in the room talking all loud when the following is on: Grey's Anatomy, ER, The Wire, the sunday morning show on 98.7 Kiss, or America's Next Top Model...I'm sure I forgot something. Point is...shut the hell up when she's watching one of her favorite shows. Learned that one the hard way.

2. Massages, baths drawn, flowers, cooking, cleaning, and all other expressions of love are not only appreciated, but are well, well rewarded. You just can't go wrong by doing any of these things. Note to the fellas: Its okay...give her all you can you just might be surprised what you get in return.

3. There is absolutely nothing better than having your woman walk into a room and every man in the joint is drooling over her and she walks out with you. My man, that ish makes you feel very, very big.

4. When ordering out her faves are: General Tso's Chicken with French Fries, Cheeseburger with Mayo and Ketchup, or Bacon Egg and Cheese with a litlle bit of grape jelly. If you truly love the Diva, you will not forget this.
Wait! I have to kill you, you might use this to get in her good graces....especially that fan club she's got in the mailroom. Don't think I don't know! I WILL come up to that piece in a robe and some flip flops and go Rambo! I love my Diva Yo!

Seriously, I have one incredible woman. She came into my life at a time when I was together, but not whole. In her own way...she made me just that. You will often find me diddy-bopping through Harlem happily on my way home to my Diva. So much so my family has begun to believe I've abandonded them. It is staggering sometimes how supportive, kind, and giving she is. She is my iron fist in a velvet glove and for that I am thankful. I've learned that she is a teammate and clearly puts god's words in her actions and deeds. I've learned that we can both be incredibly lazy and incredibly productive in the same day. I've learned that we can argue without putting each other down. I've learned that I'm not perfect and more often than not...wrong. But you know what? I still get called Daddy aftwards! That's love. And you can't fake that. Its real.

This weekend, my job had a benefit gospel concert which I co-organized. That morning I really wanted her to come, but I knew that she was extra tired from the week and so when you wanted to take a rain check I was disappointed but not hurt. It was much to my surprise when she called me to tell me she was 10 minutes away and was coming. When she showed up...See What I learned #3 But not only that, you ever had someone emabarass the ish out of you cause they lacked tact and class? My Diva looked classy, talked classy and my co-workers were not only impressed but had lots to say this Monday morning to me about her and how nice she was. But I already knew that.



If you notice I haven't mentioned the twins. Well that's because two reasons 1. I'm always giving it up to the twins and 2. This post is for my Diva. The future mother of my child. My future wife. The woman I'm not sure how I made it this far without. The woman I hope to never be without. This is for the woman that works 5 sometimes 6 days a week, comes home, provides love for her entire family, and maintains her Diva throughout it all. This is for the woman who believes I'm the one with the most patience...when I know its her...she's gotta deal with me...that shit takes patience. This is for the sexiest woman with the meanest ass that never gets past me with a good "smack that".





I love you girl with everything. And I hope in these six months I've lived up to everything I said I would. I told you I was gonna work hard for you, I told you that I would be loyal, and I would always put you first. I pray I've done that, because you've been worth that and so, so much more.

I fell in love again for like 30th time in this relationship and you know what???? It never gets old.
Have a blessed day y'all.

Labels: , ,

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker