Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rams and Twins

You guys haven’t heard from me in a long time. I guess I took a vacation. Or my life took over. I think it was the latter. Let’s see…40 hours + a week for work, 2 children in 3rd grade, a loving boyfriend. And 15 hours a week travel time. Yall ain’t the only folks that ain’t heard from me. I been incognegro with my family too. For good reason of course. With everything that’s going on with my life…now really isn’t the time to shoulder the burdens of others….or submit myself to abuse…

This is actually a busy season for me…see rich folks always extend their tax returns…so its time for them to pay the piper…makes sense don’t it? Hell, the IRS don’t pay you interest on your refund…why not make them wait for theirs?

Scribe and I are coming up on our 5th month….Yeah seems a bit longer….but everything I expected of him still remains true. I knew I had struck gold….Stay with me….

My retired (one of my best blog friends) girl Diggidity….asked me about signs…Why did she do that???? Somebody shoulda stopped her…Serenity???? Ladyleezie????

Nah.... Yall let her ask me about one of my favorite subjects…Astrology…and it’s cool cause I really want to talk about Scribe anyway …and this is the perfect opportunity to surprise him…since he’s doing all the laundry and I’m finished my indoor cleaning….waiting…LOL

Let’s begin…and by the way…I’d be happy to provide info…

She asked about a mating between a Gemini and an Aries…

Scribe is a Gemini….I’m an Aries….

Here are a few excerpts:

Both the Aries woman and the Gemini man experience physical bliss in this relationship and the Gemini man is quickly aroused if the Aries woman plays out some of her sexual fantasies. The Aries woman loves the Gemini man’s quick wit and restless spirit, but the Gemini man is not so fond of being dominated. The relationship between an Aries woman and a Gemini man can be incredibly stimulating for both of them, as long as they both give each other space.

They won't bore each other because both love to talk. (It's a close contest, but Gemini will probably win.) And they share a special compatibility, for Gemini is as restless and anxious to try new things as Aries is. There are no inhibitions on either side. Gemini is clever enough to counter Aries's need to dominate. Both minds mess well; Aries is dynamic and intelligent, Gemini is versatile and ingenious. Aries is likely to be the leader sexually, and Gemini delights in thinking up variations to keep Aries's interest at a peak. The signals are definitely a go.

Yeeah boyeee….. (flava flav)

A lot of what they speak of is about sex…and that’s no problem for me…

I love sex….Now….

I have had my ups and downs with it…been bored out of my mind with it…Last September as a matter of fact…But I have never hidden the fact that I am a very sexual person….

But I have my cycles…

I remember reading someone’s blog where she talked about her menstrual cycle and the havoc it played on her sex life…

Out of a typical month:

There is about a week and a half where I can’t get enough…Scribe can’t keep me off of him….I objectify him constantly during this time….It is during this 10 days where you’ll find him grinning from ear to ear everyday!

There is about a week and a half of “Ok, I want it”…So I will do it…yet I have to schedule it…maybe take a few days off in between…It is during this time that I am apt to put on lingerie….or light some candles…

Then there’s Hell Week. Poor Scribe may not even see me in underwear….I’m touchy, sensitive, scrutinizing, just a joy to be around (TIC)….

So the horoscope is great…and it applies…but there was no taking my emotional and hormonal side into that equation…

When I was single …I went through these moods by myself….or should I say with my children. I would alert them to times when Mommy was feeling particularly crabby. They would see me cry for no apparent reason once a month and wouldn’t think anything of it. I love to say how strong I am and how I can handle everything…but at least once a month during Hell Week I have a good cry…for no reason other than to let the snot drip from my nose and make my eyes swell up.

Now that I am in a relationship…the best one of my life in fact…I was scared to find out what would happen if he saw me change from week to week like some sort of crazy werewolf….We moved in pretty fast…and our 5th month anniversary is already upon us…

5 cycles…he’s been through my crazy cycles 5 times….

Does Scribe rant and rave about how crazy I am? Does he constantly ask me what my problem is? Does he flee the scene when I am being emotional?

No to all

See… being that he is a Gemini…(twins…dang what is it about me and twins?)....but since he has two personalities….and mood swings…he is perfectly well equipped to change with the week or day and provide me what I need. He knows when to back away because sometimes my Aries horns can be brutal…My blunt nature can be quite abrasive….He knows when to gather up the defeated Warrior Princess and rock her gently in his lap…He knows that sometimes…I don’t need a solution to my problem…I just want him to listen…

The Gemini and Aries match can be a very good one….If the parties involved are understanding.. I didn’t know that the first time I dealt with a Gemini….I was pretty evil to Mark #2….henceforth known as Bowling Boy….That man could cryyyyyyy…Lord have mercy…all of his clinginess irritated the shit out me…There was an incident where I was sitting in my room….listening with one of my twin brothers Feel…as this Negro called me 52 times in the space of 3 hours…even got his momma to call….simply because I chose not to see him that particular day!….But being a Gemini…he had his shit on the side too….I believe he ended up with a fat white chick….actually he’s the second one of my exes to do so….

But I say all that to say…I have to be understanding of my Gemini…I know he’s an undercover freak (Boy is he gonna kill me for that one)….He aint so undercover though…..He let that cat out the bag on the first night…Even though we didn’t have relations…he made sure to let me know why we should…and boy was he soooooo right. I never regret how fast we moved (are moving) and I have to agree with him that if we had done it on our first date…we would still be together…just like this…except he probably would have moved in a week sooner…

But I have to cater to the freak in him…and I have no problem with that….I mean I’m the one that should be doing it right? If you don’t believe that then you better go check your man’s phone, blackberry, pager …whatever…cause Shartiqua from down the block got your man’s freak monitor screaming! I have a pair of clear heels on his wish list and I plan to make that happen for him…

As you can see in both excerpts …it is apparent that I like to dominate. I have never hid the fact that I have a big personality…Aries is a born leader…Scribe, however, does not just “go along” with the program…OH NO!….It is real clear who the boss is…without yelling, screaming, or violence…Hell no…All he got to do is fuss a little in his own way? Boy my horns go down and I slink off feeling terrible about upsetting him…I have never had a man affect me that way…Usually I just stand there and go head to head…and toe to toe (even in my furs)…but with Scribe…Jesus…I don’t want to disappoint him in any way…Wow…That’s deep to me I guess…

I also have to understand that Scribe craves spontaneity…And this is what I have to work on the hardest….Having the twins and such a demanding job leaves little time for throwing caution to the wind and just bouncing….I wish I could…I certainly used to…but now I have to get a babysitter…see if I have to work…and if I do work…I’m usually exhausted…

But I have to suck it up (hehehe) because after this busy season is over…I’m going to do something really special for my man…he deserves it…he does so fucking much for me…and although he says I do just as much for him….I want to do more…

I can do for you what Martin did for the people
Ran by the men but the women keep the tempo
It's very seldom that you're blessed to find your equal
Still play my part and let you take the lead role
Believe me
I'll follow
this could be easy
I'll be the help whenever you need me
I see you hustle wit my hustle
I can keep you
Focused on your focus I can feed you
- Upgrade You (Beyonce)

My plan for relocation is still chugging along…I can’t believe I have less than a year left…I work all these hours to save for that big house I want…I say I want …but who you think will be signing the deed with me? Yes…Mr. and Mrs. Scribe…Engagement day is fast approaching and I’m not nervous at all…Scribe is a wonderful man and honestly …all the other women who were in his life really need to seek therapy…If I lost him because of infidelity? All of yall need to come kick my ass….because it aint everyday that a real man walks into your life and wants to stay.

I probably rambled on and on in this post …about signs…periods, upgrading….

But it really is about how much I love HIM…because other than my children and work…he’s all I think about…when my mind needs a soft place to go…it turns to him….so forgive me if we are sweeter that freshly cut cane…That’s just who we are…it was already determined by the stars….

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker