Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Mixtape: 80's Smooth Grooves

It's time for the Monday Mixtape!!!!

This week is 80's Smooth Grooves!

This comes from playing DJ for my parents while I was a child. All of these tunes were probably played in the same order as I played it for them back in the 80's.

I hope you enjoy it!

Listen Here:



Download at The Mixtress!

Track Listing

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep
I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - Cherelle & Alexander O'Neal
Criticise - Alexander O'Neal
Not Gonna Let You get the Best of Me - Colonel Abrams
Take Your Time - SOS Band
I'll Be Good - Renee and Angela
Fools Paradise - Me'lisa Morgan
Don't Stop The Music - Yarborough & Peoples
You're a Good Girl - Lilo Thomas
Gonna Make You Mine - Loose Ends
She's Strange - Cameo
Strung Out - Paul Lawrence

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker