Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cupid's Hunt: Sexy Music by Sexy Men


Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!!!!

It's time for Cupid's Hunt!

I'm so excited!!!! It took me forever to come up with a concept and I won't bore you with how I came up with this one. Just thank my husband Scribe ;)

This mix is composed of some of the sexiest men in music. If I don't have your favorite, pop a name in the comment section...I'd love to turn this into a volume 2!!!

My podcasting crew plus a few others have contributed Love Music on this day. I'll list them below the break. Special thanks goes out to Mr. Fresh, Darrenkeith and Fave who provided me with some great shoutouts that you'll hear within the mix. I guess they would be some of the "sexy" men of podcasting!

Listen Here:










Download at The Mixtress


The songs featured on this list are:

Al B. Sure - "Ooh this Love Is So"
Boyz 2 Men - "Uhh Ahh"
Jodeci - "Feenin"
Intro - "Come Inside"
R. Kelly - "Seems Like You're Ready"
R. Kelly - "The Greatest Sex"
Tyrese - "Signs of Love Making"
Joe- "Love Scene"
Prince - "If I Was Your Girlfriend"
112 - "You Already Know"
Genuwine - "Stingy"
Omarion - "O"
Maxwell - "Whenever, Wherever, Whatever"
Robin Thicke - "Teach You A Lesson"
D'Angelo - "Untitled: How Does It Feel?"
Prince - "Scandalous"

I hope you enjoy it!!!


Labels:

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker