Sunday, December 31, 2006

It is a Happy New Year...ain't it?

First let me say thank yall for your well wishes on our engagement. Let me tell you...there were alot of times where your comments throughout this last year kept us hopeful that those around us...would accept us like yall did.

I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you...and teardrops fall as I write this. When I declared our love and intents...yall never wavered...never questioned...you saw it for what it was....and I will never forget any of yalls support. My family may nor understand my affinity for blogging....but I know I have met some truly wonderful people ....online..from all over the country...and to me? that's just awesome!


Scribe and I have a joint Myspace page...and if any of yall want to hit us up....we would be more than happy to keep in touch....I mean who really knows where we'll end up after I join the Peace Corps of teaching..we are listed under DivaScribe.

Two thousand and six is done….

Wow!....That went quick didn’t it?

The year started out with uncertainty…I didn’t keep all of my resolutions…..and some I really really should have kept.

I’m thankful though….I get to try again in another year. 0 7….and 7 is my lucky number…

I’m staying home tonight. Just me and Scribe…and Tyrone of course….the twins are down in Memphis with my parents…visiting family and taking an extended vacation….I don’t know if they deserved it or not….but my heart was struck by the passing of James Brown…..and I thought of my grandmother and her sisters…Grandma turning 70-something in February…I know with all the planning I have to do with this move…I won’t get to see her until the summer…but at least my girls will have some time with her….

I’m lucky this year….no family members passed…Most of us are holding our heads above water…some of us moving on to bigger and better things….We have been blessed….

I don’t have to tell you about the year I been having….most of yall know….but if you are new here….just take a look at the archives….This time last year…I extricated myself out of a silly throwback romance….and it wasn’t hard. I was calm afterwards….Happy because I knew that something special was on its way…I don’t know how I knew….but I knew something was coming….

I’m glad that I had the openness in my heart to receive it.

I found love in 0 six….and I was ready for it.

0 7 should prove to be very exciting…

I have a few irons in the fire….a Plan B,C,D,and E to go with Plan A….so our relocation plans show really go well….Tune back on January 8th for an update on that.

I want to wish all my friends in the blogworld a Happy New Year….may you get all you desire in 2007 and may you and your families be blessed with abundance!

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker