Monday, September 26, 2005

Mixtape Mondays/Harlem Edition

Harlem's back. Well... I guess he never left. Our date was near perfect but alas it seemed as if we faded after "Katrina" (destructive biotch).

"Pride goest before the fall". I knew he was the shy type...but did I extend myself?

No.

Well I got over that. I spoke first again.

and this time asked some questions.

to stuff I really wanted to know...

I got good answers...so I'm going to see him again.

*waiting for the WHAAATTTSSS??? to die down*

Oh that's right...Wade?...Hmmm...I'll tell you Wednesday.

For now here's a sample of a cd inspired by Harlem. Because? Well...it's just so Harlem circa the 80's...At least as far I can remember...but remember...it's just a taste (wink)

1. Stetsasonic - Go Stetsa
2. Boogie Boys - A Fly Girl
3. Boogie Down Productions - South Bronx
4. BDP - The Bridge is Over
5. Boogie Down Productions - Criminal Minded
6. Boogie Down Productions - Superho
7. Audio Two - Audio Two - Top Billin'
8. Dana Dane - Cinderfella Dana Dane
9. Dana Dane - Nightmares
10. EPMD - So What Ya Sayin
11. EPMD - You Gots to Chill
12. Erik B and Rakim - Microphone Fiend
13. Eric B & Rakim - Paid in Full
14. Eric B & Rakim - Move the Crowd
15. Pete Rock and CL Smooth - Straighten It Out
16. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You
17. Special Ed - I Got It Made
18. Special Ed - I'm The Magnificent
19. Nice and Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow
20. Nice N Smooth - Funky for You
21. Biz Markie - Vapors
22. Big Daddy Kane - Raw
23. BIG DADDY KANE - AIN'T NO HALF STEPPIN'
24. Big Daddy Kane - Set It Off
25. Big Daddy Kane - I Get The Job Done
26. Das EFX - They Want EFX
27. Public Enemy - Fight The Power

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker