Friday, August 26, 2005

My First Meme..

I tagged myself from Xquizzty1. So here it is... my first meme. Is it TMI? Sassywow...You've been tagged!

A is for Age – 32..
B is for Beverage – “Sex in Shower”, Hennessy, Grey Goose and Cranberry juice. Can only have one and half. LOL
C is for Career – Learning is my career. Seriously..I ‘ll be taking classes for the rest of my life no matter what I end up doing (Professor/Writer)
D is for Dad’s name – Felix Antonio
E is for Essential items to bring to a party – DJ Diva Mixtapes. I can’t show up without one…
F is for Favorite song at the moment – “You Know What” by Avant and Little Wayne...straight sexy... wait...Faithful by Common...or Music by Leela James...Dammit you can't ask me questions like that...I'm a DJ!!!
G is for Goof off thing to do - Read blogs, IM and email. All.day.long. LOL *I guess u could tell*
H is for Hometown – I’m so Harlem, I was born in Harlem Hospital. 6th floor.
I is for Instrument you play – Violin, and the recorder. Hell yeah I'm claiming the recorder. Hot Cross Buns Nuccas!
J is for Jam or Jelly you like – I like Jelly..hehehe
K is for Kids – Tatyana and Tyara. Yeah... Twins. Yeah... I’ll probably do it again. Trystan and Tytan if I have boys LOL
L is for Living arrangement - 2 bedroom, 1 bath.. big ass apt. With Backyard. Good for the city. My kids play on no one’s curb.
M is for Mom’s name – Big Momma Lue (she reads the blog) *sucking my teeth muttering censor*
N is for Names of best friends – Man listen..I have too many…but maybe I need to leave one of yall out to see if you’ll holla LOL
O is for overnight hospital stays – Burn Surgery at 2, Birth of the twins
P is for Phobias – Small Dizzles
Q is for Quote you like – “Beauty fades, but stupid lasts forever” I may think I’m cute…but I know I’m smarter. Or smart. Or whatever..
R is for Relationship that lasted longest – “The Slanging Midget” 5 years…but then again..some still think we in one…lol
S is for Siblings – Younger twin brothers. Felix and Antonio. One of them has twins too..and my grandfather is a twin too. We shoot doubles in my family.
T is for Texas , Ever been? – Nah…wait...nah...
U is for Unique trait – Partial photographic memory. Inherited from or taught by my daddy.

V if for Vegetable you love – Platanos…or is that a fruit?
W is for Worst trait – Procrastination.
X - is for XRays you’ve had – Teeth, sonogram, leg, arm, MRI’s …yeeesh.
Y is for Yummy food you make – I can’t list it all. I stay cooking…Labor day I’m cooking it all. But everyone else would say Jerk Chicken.
Z is for Zodiac sign – The first sign. The Leader of them all. Aries! Can’t you see my horns?

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker