Monday, March 17, 2008

Shadow 90's

Hey Everybody!

It's Time for the Monday Mixtape!

This week I'm doing the Shadow 90's! I spent so much time in that club...I probably should have sought therapy...but the Shadow was cheaper. Plus louder!!!!

I got my favorite drink recipe there : "Sex in the Shower"...Hennessey, Absolut and Cranberry. Two is enough...trust me.

Enjoy the mix...and remember...my birthday is next Thursday!!!


Listen here:


Download at The Mixtress:

Track Listing:

I'm So Into You- SWV
No,No,No Pt2 - Destiny's Child ft Wyclef Jean
Gone Til November Remix - Wyclef Jean, R. Kelly, Canibus
Danger - Mystical
Shake It Fast - Mystical
Deja Vu - Peter Gunz and Lord Tariq
I Get Around - Tupac
California Love - Tupac
How Do You Want It - Tupac
Making Me High - Toni Braxton
Party Aint A Party - Queen Pen
Music Makes Me High - Lost Boyz
Jeep, Lex - Lost Boyz
Too Close - Next
Wifey - Next
Phenomenon - LL Cool J
Still Not A Player - Big Pun
It's So Hard - Big Pun
You Are Everything (Remix) - Dru Hill

Labels: , ,

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker