Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday Mixtape: April Rain

Hey Everybody!

It's time for the Monday Mixtape! Early even...

This week's mix is entitled April Rain. It's a bimonthly compilation of the tracks that I'm digging from March and April. I would love to do this once a month, but what's being released isn't the best stuff I've heard. So I put together the best I could find (in my opinion of course).

You have probably heard my new moniker "The Mixtress of R&B". It is part of my migration to my own domain (themixtress.com) which is being worked on. When I release it I will let you guys know. Also part of the new domain will be new features for everyday of the week. The rundown will be as follows:

Mixtape Mondays - Dance music and new music posts (Full Mix)
Tasty Tuesdays - Independent artists (Quick Mix)
Worldwide Wednesdays - News and music from around the world (Quick Mix)
Old School Thursdays - Artist Spotlights (Full Mix)
Freaky Fridays - Anything goes (Quick Mix)

As my girl Nikki says "It doesn't matter which day you post a podcast as long as it's hot!"

I put up a donation button because honestly, it's costing me a pretty penny to share the mixes for free. You guys love them so much and I'm glad for the support and the love, but drop a dollar when you can in the donation box to help pay for the hosting. Thanks!

Here's the mix...I hope you enjoy it!

Listen Here:


Download at The Mixtress:


Track Listing

Waiting For Your Love - Alicia Keys
Closer - Ne-Yo
Single Again (Remix) - Trina ft. Lil Wayne, Rick Ross & Plies
Got Me Going (Remix) - Day 26 Ft. Fat Joe & Rick Ross
2 Of You - Danity Kane
Break The Ice (Remix) - Britney Spears Ft. Fabolous
4 Minutes - Madonna Ft. Justin Timberlake
Take You There - Donnie J
Champion - Kanye West
I Know - Jay Z
Viva La White Girl - Gym Class Heroes
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Good Love - Sheek Louch
Lollipop (Remix) - Lil' Wayne ft. T-Pain
Crazy Kind Of Love - Mario
Can't Get Over You - Lloyd
I Luv Your Girl (Remix) - The Dream ft. Young Jeezy
What's Going On - Marsha Ambrosius Ft. The Game
Stay Down - Mary J. Blige
More pictures after the break






Labels: ,

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker