Thursday, December 13, 2007

December Jamz

It’s that time of the month again.

Where I remind yall why I’m DJ Diva.

But as in keeping with DJ Diva…I’m late as usual with posting this. Should have been up at the first of the month (like a check)

Oh well....Here's December Jamz

I love the songs…Hope yall do too. Maybe I'll bless yall with some Christmas Carols too...


December Jamz TRACK LISTING


1. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is) - Jay-Z

2. Blow Ya Mind - Styles P ft Swizz Beatz

3. My Drink & My 2 Step (Remix) - Cassidy

4. Fly Like Me - Chingy ft. Amerie

5. Flashing Lights (Ft. Dwele) - Kanye West

6. Superstar Feat. Matthew Santos - Lupe Fiasco

7. I Want You (Feat. Will.I.Am) - Common

8. Sexual Seduction - Snoop Dogg

9. Gucci Mane Ft Ludacris - Freaky Girl Remix..mp3

10.Feelin It .mp3 - Sammie ft[1]. Lloyd, T-Pain

11.Don't Call Me No More-Dirty - Project Pat

12.Pitbull ft.Young Boss Y Trina - Go Girl.mp3

13.Daddy Yankee Ft Fergie - El Impacto.mp3

14.No Air - Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown

15.I Cant Help But Wait - Trey Songz

16.Never - Jaheim

17.Do You Feel Me - Anthony Hamilton

18.Crown Royal(2min) - Jill Scott

Labels:

Site Meter Who Links Here
eXTReMe Tracker